Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Contact details

edited February 2011 in - Resources
Hi all
I'm trying to find the contact details for Psychologies magazine but after searching online and in my Writer's Market I can't find it. Admittedly the copy I have is 2010 but the mag's been going longer than that. I don't have a copy of the magazine as I researched it elsewhere. Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Comments

• The last details I have are www.psychologies.co.uk
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Tel; 020-7150 7000

Of course web details may have changed but the phone number is likely to have stayed the same.
    These are from the 2010 W&A Yearbook.

Is it possible it has shut down?
  • Has what shut down Carol? You are making me nervous LOL

I have a copy of the mag somewhere, and I too need the details. But they are Hachette Publishing I think. I will be back shortly if I can help more.
  • all the e-mail addresses in the mag end in psychologies.com.

The phone number Carol gave is the same as the one in the magazine for general. And it is published by Hachette Filipacchi (UK) Ltd.

Other than that, I can't see any more useful information, except for an address:

Hachette Filipacchi (UK) Ltd.
    64 North Row
    London
    W1K 7LL

hf-uk.com
  • Hi

Thanks very much for your help. I was looking at a copy of the mag in the supermarket a couple of days ago and the website seems up to date so I think it's still going. I'm just waiting for a call but once that's done I will try and ring and see if they can give me a definitive email address for writing enquiries.

Thanks again! I'll report back with any other info I manage to get.
  • Yes please do as I too hope to write for them in the next 12 months or so.