Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Just Write Workshop

edited February 2011 in - Resources
For anyone looking for a place to get feedback on their work (novels, short stories, poetry) and discuss all aspects of the craft, Just Write Workshop is a new forum with quite a small membership at present, but they are keen to recruit new members.

http://justwriteworkshop.com/

Comments

• edited February 2011
    FT, how do I inform the people who run it, that the left hand column keeps merging with the text on the right?

Also, it is too wide for the screen.
  • I would be interested in being a new member if I wasn't having problems with what is presented on the screen
  • I see what you mean - and with GoogleChrome I don't seem to have the 'reduce percentage' that IE had, to make the text fit the screen.
  • Looks good. Not had the text problem so maybe they fixed it.

Ceka to zoom in or out on Chrome press Ctrl+ or Ctrl-
  • Well I've reduced it down to 75% and still the left column won't budge. :(
  • Just looked at and its big on my screen, I have to scroll across to read it all, it looks quite interesting, might join up, trouble is , once I get on here befor I know it an hour has gone , if I join another forum, thats going to be two hours gone, all that writing time, gone.
  • edited February 2011
    you'll have to set yourself a timer Jennymf to allow yourself a little playtime, just not too much

edited to say if you simply limit yourself to a couple, then you won't waste much time