Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Write a poem to stop Tesco/Sainsburys stores in Ledbury, Herefordshire

2»

Comments

• That sock may not have escaped, it may be stuck going round and round and round, (and using that singy song voice of Demis Rousoss ? spelling) forever, and ever and ever and ever.

"phones up THEY to see what THEY have decided"
  • Don't you mean Ariston and on and on and on and on...
  • NO tony I mean't sugar hill gang actually

well it's on n on n on on n on
    the beat dont stop until the break of dawn
  • Rappers Delight tasted just like Angel Delight only more wordy and with a funkier rhythm.
  • My husband makes delicious lentil soup and various other lovely soup recipes ( soon to be published in my next Ebook coming out soon called A Taste of Egyptian cookery :) )
  • I've made my own soup for years - it's easy and much tastier than stuff out of packets and tins - and I know what's in it! I always make stock with leftovers - you honestly can't beat soup made from homemade stock.

Kateyanne - I love lentil soup and make it in a variety of ways (Spanish-style, Indian-style), so I hope I'll be able to get my hands on your husband's Egyptian recipe. :)
  • We save the juices from the roasting chicken and skim off the fat and use that. I put an onion and carrot and parsnip in the tray and it flavours the juices wonderfully. Some goes for gravy, the rest put in a jug and the fridge for the soup.
  • Weightwatchers soups are lovely. I tend to make a huge batch of vegetable soup towards the end of September as it keeps me going all winter.

As for prices, there is a Sainsbury near us that is quite reasonable, cheaper than the co-op at least, Asda is the best but I've gone off it of late.
  • [quote=Liz!]Oooh, BB! Soup is yummy, very good for you, AND... you lose weight eating it[/quote]

Sorry, but I've never had to lose weight. I don't usually cook the kind of things that people then use for soups.

If anyone wants to send me some to try...?