Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Market - Daily Bites of Flesh needs more bites!

edited November 2011 in - Resources
Pill Hill's Daily Bites of Flesh horror flash fiction compilation urgently needs more submission! Apparently lots of writers haven't completed their contracts so although they had plenty of material, they are now 60 stories short! They are emailing contributors to ask for more material as otherwise the book will have to be cancelled. I thought I'd publicise it on here too as I'm sure you lovely horror writers have got lots of grisly flash fiction you would like to send off into the world. No payment just fun. My story The Echo will be in there and I think there are other TBers too.

http://www.pillhillpress.com/frights2012.html

Comments

• Am working on it - almost done. Hope I'm not too late and that it's good enough. Thanks, LT.
  • Great! Are you doing all 60? :D
  • Ha ha

Doesn't matter now anyway as it appears I'm too late. I checked yesterday and the page was open but today when I finished writing and went to the link, it's gone. :( Oh well, better luck next time, I guess.
  • Yes, I just had an email to say they had such a huge response that they are now full - what a shame Island! But good news for them and the authors as it's all going ahead now.