Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Free index for Writing Magazine 2011 issues

edited January 2012 in - Resources
Just my little post-Christmas project - to fully index my 2011 issues of WM. I find it really useful, hope you do too. Download easily as a pdf from
http://joannegphillips.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/writing-magazine-index-for-2011/

Comments

• Wonderful Joanne! Thank you for sharing. We're also making it our news story for today, which will hopefully generate you some traffic.
  • Wow, this is a great resource, Joanne! It must have taken blummin ages!
  • Goodness. :)

Wonderful, and thank you.

Now for 2010, eh? ;)
  • It didn't take too long, and I really enjoyed it :-)

Hi dora - I haven't got all of 2010's WM otherwise I would do that too. Shame :-(
  • Hmmm.

Must be a way around that now surely ....?
  • Reaaly useful, thanks for letting us know.
  • This is brilliant, Joanne! I used to index all the periodicals in the school library (only the ones that didn't do it for us!) and it is really satisfying to be able to find the one article you really need. Now all I need to do is remember what it was I wanted to look up...
    Thanks for this - you are indispensable!
  • Thanks for all your comments, glad you're finding it useful. If there's anything you think I've missed, or ways to make it better, please let me know. You've got until Jan 2013 :-)
  • Very useful, Joanne. Thank you.
  • that is brilliant. Thanks.
  • SO impressed. I have about 10 years of back issues - please let me know when you've done them all!!