Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Help!

edited December 2007 in - Writing Problems

Comments

• This is MarkB posting. I tried to alter my profile and now I seem to have become invisible. I was asked to re type my password but it would not accept.  Now what do I do. Hopefully, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
  • see,  I'm the man with no name.  Arrrh
  • opps,  no I'm not.  What happened there????
  • Are you having an identity crisis?
  • Oh! hello CC.  I went a bit orf then. Appear to be OK now. 
  • Marc - sometimes the name you're looking/searching for goes 'invisible' on Talkback. No idea why it happens - perhaps you should ask Webbo. (And you could mention we're still changing identities on Talkback - I was Will a couple of days ago.)
  • Hey Marc.  I shouldn't worry about it too much.  Have a Bristol Cream Sherry and enjoy being the invisibla man.  Actually, you could have loads of fun being invisible.
  • As opposed to being invisibla!
  • It is a bit disconcerting. I once found I wasn't me anymore. Asked for help and found friends out there apparently not minding in the least what I was called.
  • You mean monkeynuts?  But we love you whatever you call yourself.
  • Crumbs what a fantastic memory you have. Monkeynuts.Monkeynuts. Monkeynuts. I must try to keep it in my head.
  • And I love you too.
  • And I love you too.