Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Blog not working correctly can you help?

edited July 2007 in - Writing Problems

Comments

• Hi I've been having problems seeing my posts recently. I create the post, upload and view - they're not there, but if I look using another search engine like firefox (if it is a search engine) the post is there. Any ideas?
  • I think this may be due to some being 'cached'  ?
    I had this problem with a photo on my web site that I had uploaded to replace one already on there but the old one kept being shown, however I could see it after about a week. When did you put the blog entries on there?
  • It has happened a few times, but some with pictures others without. I have managed to post 3 new posts together with lots of pictures then nothing goes wrong, and something with no photos won't appear. I've been a day with out the post appearing on my Microsoft Internet Explorer but on Fire Fox it shows up. I think it is something to do with Explorer rather than the bolgspot itself. Everything is back to normal now - I wonder how long for?
  • I've just experienced the same problem myself. Does the post appear on your blog eventually?