Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Interview

edited August 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Someone wants to interview me! Will get back with more details later.
  • Oh Jay, Sunday Times or News of the World?
  • How exciting!  Tell us more Jay...
  • Congratulations! Who is it?
  • He's keeping us in suspense. It's those writers' instincts! 
  • C'mon, influence us some more :D
  • Jay, this is driving us all mad.
  • It's 'Oh My News International', an online newspaper. I'll let you know when it appears. (I wasn't deliberately keeping schtum - if that's how it's spelt - I was busy e-mailing the reporter my answers to his questions.)
  • So when is the expose in New of the World then? Doing that can't have been good for your health, Jay. And what must the neighbours have thought, let alone your partner. Shame on you.
  • Fame at last, eh Jay.
  • Famy ... or infamy (reminds me of Kenneth Williams - or do I mean Frankie Howerd?).
  • Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy - classic Frankie Howerd I think, Up Pompeii!
  • Sorry Katy, but I have always thought it to be Kenneth Williams in one of the Carry On Films. I stand to be corrected but I think it was Carry on Cleo
  • Spot on, Courierjohn.
  • As my doppleganger Homer Simpson would say...
    Woo-Hoo!
  • Carry On Cleo it was - Kenneth Williams was one of my all-time heroes.  Has anyone else read his autobiography 'Just Williams'?  Hilariously funny!
  • TP, I've heard bits of it on the radio. A very funny but sad man. And yes it was Carry on Cleo, it was on tv a few weeks ago.
  • The interview can be found at:

http://english.ohmynews.com/ArticleView/article_view.asp?menu=A11100&no=297540&rel_no=17&back_url=

(best to copy and paste address).
  • Very good, Jay!