Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Help wanted

2»

Comments

• We're quite used to rants here. :)
  • I'm more in walking out mood than ranting mood - although that may have been the mellowing effect of the Pimms no3 Winter!!!
  • A glass of the hard stuff always helps in these situations. I opened a bottle of wine yesterday, and I finished it this evening- it made the boys arguing less of a bother!
  • Carol, you must let us know when your article is published and provide the link. Good luck with it.
  • Yes Cooper, I'll post the link. I'm hoping to get some of it done tomorrow and finish it Monday so it can be e-mailed Monday night- so it give a good few days to be up and available before next weekend. (My editor knows he rarely needs to make changes, so he has a quick read and if he's happy, it goes online.) :)
  • Carol, I spotted a rose bush in the garden centre today called 'Mum in a Million'
  • Yes, let us know Carol how to read your piece. Use any of my thoughts if they are of any use.
  • Thank you Stan one of your comments was very pertinent.