Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

brainstorm....

edited March 2008 in - Writing Problems
Hi I need your help on an idea for my novel. You see i need an alternative charcater to take the place of one of my main charcaters when he has an accident.. although he comes back later on the second character is importat to in that he turns the other main charcters life upside down.

I am not to choosy about any details as such, just want a name for this other charcter or should I say names.

thats all for now I can say other than the book itself is going to take the format of a adventure game book.

The other thing is I don't suppose you can suggest a website where I can design characters can you as it would be help.

Phil.

Comments

• Do you want a realistic name (like John Smith) or a fantasy type name (like The Joker)?
  • How old is the man?
  • Any specific/ strange characteristics?
  • I find all my characters are now called Sam or Jamie. This drives me crazy when I have to sort out 100 pieces of flash fiction where I need to give them different names to avoid confusion. But they're relatively young names (sort of).