Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in December 08's magazines due out 6th November?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2008
    :)

I've just sent it, it was about my writing year.Is that like yours Carol?
  • =( my magazines still aren't here - if they don't appear tomorrow I'll email them - I've found in the last issues the email address' for each magazine for subscriptions - they are to the same woman so do you think it matters which email address I use? As long as I mention I subscribe to both?
  • Good idea to do that Chippy.

Kateyanne, no mine was in relation to something Diane Cambridge said.
  • Hi!
    Been away for a while...moved house and been busy with stuff that's kept me away too long from my writing.
    However, I got my magazine yesterday and was really chuffed to see I was short-listed for the "Green door" comp in the Writers' News. I'd forgotten I'd written anything!! It's a strange system when you only find out you're short-listed after the event.
    Does anybody have any idea how many stories get sent to these competitions?
  • Congratulations dreamer.
    No idea about entry numbers, sorry.
  • Congratulations dreamer! Welcome back.
  • At last! A talkbacker in December's mags. Well done. I think entries are always well up in the hundreds and they only short list 10 or 12, so you done good!
  • well done Dreamer. You can email Richard Bell and ask him how many entered. I did that once he emailed back quite quickly with an answer.
  • Yay!!! My magazines have arrived!!! They must have heard me threatening to complain! =) now I can understand what you are all talking about...

Well done Dreamer!
  • Congratulations, Dreamer!
  • Well done, Dreamer!
  • well done dreamer