Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction

edited December 2008 in - Reading
http://absentwillowreview.com/

you can see the terms and conditions, and submission details.

I've received a press release via our club's website. And just had a look to see if this is genuine or not, and it seems to be okay. But obviously be cautious as you would with anything.

May be a possible market for some of you.

Comments

• Looks interesting. Will have to investigate further.
  • I had a look at the blog site of one of the guys, and have to say it does seem to be a genuine attempt to bring an avenue for publication of stories for the genre.
  • I had a looksee a bit last night and it might just be worth sending them a couple of things and see what happens.
  • They were very clear in setting out the terms and conditions on what rights were involved, and when you could then re-use the work elsewhere.
    They had obviously thought it all out.
  • Thats what I thought, and its better being out somewhere than locked away on my hard drive!
  • And I have to say the market for short stories/longer short stories in this country is very limited.
    If it helps with exposure and publication of your writing then it is worth trying.