Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Amazon review for Deceptive Encounters

KJKJ
edited February 2009 in - Writing Tales
Thank you to whoever posted a review on amazon for my book, Deceptive Encounters.
It is always good to receive positive feedback, especially from the younger readers (secondary school students & teens) who are the intended readers.

Here's the amazon link to it (if you are interested):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deceptive-Encounters-Karen-J-Jones/dp/1848760493/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1228232976&sr=8-1

Comments

• Great review, Karen, and well deserved I'm sure. :)
  • Thanks FT. I have just found out who has sent the review - quite unexpected, but certainly gratefully received.
  • I've just ordered a copy for one of my boys.
  • Thank you so much Carol. I hope he enjoys it - please let me know
  • Yes, I will. :)
  • Congratulations. Why not post details here, too:

http://www.writersnews.co.uk/writers_talkback/comments.php?DiscussionID=63567#Item_1
  • nice one, Karen!
  • Copy arrived yesterday Karen, and my son Dane read it in one sitting on the train this afternoon, he enjoyed it, and thought it would be a good idea to recommend it to his school librarian.
  • KJKJ
    edited March 2009
    Hi Carol,
    This is excellent news, thank you (and thanks to Dane too).
    Glad he liked my book - I hope the school library are interested too (library 'reading group' resources are also available via me or publisher).
    Next one is going to be for slightly older age group (KS3/4).
    Best wishes
    Karen
  • I have started reading it too.
  • Thank you to whoever posted a second review on Amazon for my book...it has now disappeared again. How wierd is that - did someone have a change of heart? It definitely related to my book in content, so it can't have been an accident...
    Has this happened to any other TBers?
  • Well done KJ. Let's hope the 2nd review turns up again.
  • KJKJ
    edited April 2009
    Thanks RG - I've got no idea who posted the second one or why it dissappeared.