Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

'Hitler and Mars Bars' awarded 4 stars by Amazon Top Reviewer

edited March 2009 in - Writing Tales
I was delighted to see a review posted by an Amazon Top Reviewer!

This week Amazon Top 1000 reviewer, R. DelParto, in her Amazon review of my novel, Hitler and Mars Bars, said that the novel is “a fascinating story that may touch the heart”. She also said “the one thing that stood out about the book is how the story captures the pure essence of the characters and their interactions with each other.”

Read the full review at http://www.amazon.com/review/RAGNAJFPEFU0V/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

With any luck that will help sales on Amazon! Every little bit helps.

Dianne Ascroft

Comments

• brilliant review and brilliant news!
  • That's great news!
  • Great review, Dianne. I love that title! :)
  • Great to get such positive feedback. Well done.
  • Fab! Be proud.
  • That's wonderful. :)
  • Thanks everyone! Flyingtart - everyone comments on the title...can't think why?! haha! I like your ID name - makes me wonder how/why you chose it!
  • [quote=trimbell]Flyingtart - everyone comments on the title...can't think why?! haha! I like your ID name - makes me wonder how/why you chose it! [/quote]

The secret of a good title is to intrigue and make the reader pick up the book. You have certainly done that!

My username is a line from Fawlty Towers, but I don't know why it popped into my head when I signed on. It is unique, though! :)
  • Great review!
  • Well done!
  • Good on ya!