Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Dianne Ascroft chats with Janet Elaine Smith on her radio show

edited April 2009 in - Writing Tales
I never know where to put 'annoucements' so I'm being an optimist and putting it under successes again - now I'll just hope it goes well....

Ever wondered how readers learn about a new book? With publishers concentrating their marketing budgets on their best known authors, it’s hard for new books by unknown authors to gain attention. On Tuesday I’ll be chatting with Janet Elaine Smith on her radio show, Marketing for Fun and Profit, about my novel, Hitler and Mars Bars, and how I’m telling potential readers about it.

Janet Elaine Smith likes to explore topics thoroughly so you never know where the discussion will lead. But I’ll bet she’ll ask me about my novel’s title….

Join us at www.internetvoicesradio.com/home.htm on Tuesday, May 14 at 4.30pm EST (9.30pm in the UK/Ireland). Click on the live streaming link to listen live.

If you miss the live show, it will be available to listen to at www.internetvoicesradio.com/home.htm by the end of the week. Click on Janet Elaine Smith’s name in ‘archives’ or ‘hosts’ and you will find the list of her past shows.

Hope you can join us on Tuesday!

Dianne Ascroft

Comments

• nice one, Dianne!
  • I'll do my best, Dianne. I hope Janet does ask you about your choice of title: there must be a tale attached.
  • Won't be able to join you live but hope it goes well Dianne - good luck! :)
  • Good luck and hope all goes well. I have been on that same radio station myself and they are all great people who will put you at your ease.
  • Hope it goes well.