Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Fay's novel "Sleeping Dogs" published today!!!

edited May 2009 in - Writing Tales
I see from the Robert Hale website that Fay's book "Sleeping Dogs" is published today! See
http://www.halebooks.com/display.asp?K=9780709087762&pge=hale&st2=not+67351&sort=sort%5Fdate%2Fd&sf1=Keyword&sf2=lcode&x=24&st1=Fay+Cunningham&y=8&m=1&dc=1

Many congratulations, Fay - hope it does really well.

(Will put in my library order next time I'm there)

Comments

• Well done Fay! Thanks Rosalie for letting us know.
  • Congratulations Fay! Thanks Rosalie.
  • Well done Fay.
  • Congratulations Fay
  • super news! Enjoy the feeling!
  • Thank you all so much.

This has taken such a long time the actual publication date is a bit of a damp squib. I spent the morning shopping at Tesco! The book is going to be on Waterstones shelves locally, and it is on most of the book websites. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it does well. If you can all order it from your local library, that would be wonderful.

Thanks again Rosalie for remembering me. I have been having internet problems, so unable to go on line and let you all know.
  • edited May 2009
    Well done Fay!
  • I know the feeling, Fay. Bit of an anti-climax when publication day arrives. But make you sure find a way to celebrate somehow! Can't wait to read Sleeping Dogs - it sounds great.
  • Well done, Fay, looks great from the synopsis - and well spotted, Rosalie for seeing it!
  • [quote=ceka]looks great from the synopsis [/quote]

It certainly does!
  • Congratulations and well done.
  • Well done Fay! :)
  • Well done, Fay, go and crack a bottle of champaign, you deserve it after all. What is more,it is an inspiration and motivator for everyone else.
  • Great news, Fay. Well done.
  • Have just received my copy. Looks fantastic, Fay - I can't wait to get started.
  • Congratulations, Fay.
  • Congratulations!