Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Carol Ann Duffy at an event in Leicestershire

edited June 2009 in - Reading
I received an e-mail about a big literature event Polyverse Poetry Festival where Carol Ann Duffy, the brand new Poet Laureate, will be giving a reading, question-and-answer session, and signing books.

There are other things too.

VENUE: English & Drama Department of Loughborough University, Leicestershire, LE11 3TT, England, UK

TICKETS: Will be available imminently. £20 covers whole festival, including all events and a workshop, or £10 admits entry to Carol Ann Duffy and Dreams of May.
All ticket enquiries to Ruth Salt, telephone 01509 222 761 (overseas: +44 1509 222 761) between 9am-5pm BST, or e-mail [email protected]

For full details, see http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=9528966169

I can forward the e-mail to you so you can see all the details I was sent- ( whisper your e-mail if I don't have it) and I'll forward it to you

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I thought you were reading your poem Carol - then I realised it's the OTHER Carol - ah!