Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Delivered

edited June 2009 in - Writing Tales
I've just had another story accepted by Delivered magazine. It won't appear in print for about a year, but that's ok. It's a story that I thought would never be published, so I was surprised and pleased when Delivered accepted it!

Comments

• Wonderful news Bochok. And something to look forward to next year.
  • Congratulations bochok! Time to get out the wine.
  • Congrats bochok!
  • great news!
  • Well done! You have prompted me to google Delivered as I had not heard of it before. I may even buy a copy to see what it's like!
  • Congrats! And I am with Viv, I am going to google Delivered as I too have never heard of it.

All the same congratulations, and don't forget to let us know when it is published so we can all buy a copy :)
  • That's really good news, bochok. Congratulations.
  • Well done!

Methinks it's about time to enter some children competitions before I get too old!
  • Thanks everyone! I should have put the website on here, in case anyone wants to submit a story:

www.grimmyproductions.co.uk
  • Well done- it's great to hear about all of the successes - spurs the rest of us along. Thanks for the link.
  • Great news!
  • Well done Bochok - and thanks for posting the link.
  • Congratulations, Bochok. :-)
  • Congrats!!
  • Congratulations, Bochok. Always good to hear of success on this site.
  • Well done, will check out the site
  • Congratulations bochock. Will check out this site, thanks.
  • Woohoo! Well done.
  • Is Grimmy on Talkback the editor of Delivered, by any chance? It's quite a distinctive epithet to use...
  • Well done!
  • Amboline, I don't know. The editor is Michael Gasson, that's all I know.
  • Well done.
  • Congratulations, Bochok