Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I have just ordered myself a book.

edited July 2009 in - Reading
I have just ordered 'T is for Trespass' by Sue Grafton. I like this series and thanks to someone on TB I recalled the K one I read ages ago. A bit upset about the fact I can't buy Dracula though.

I had a copy of Dracula last year, and it was the original (reprinted with a foreword, but otherwise unrevised). Then I put it on my friends car whilst putting my son in said car. Had to rush off as was already late for work. I must have left it there, and it vanished :(

Oh well. I will go and buy it somewhere else instead.

Comments

• Try ebay or abebooks, you may get the edition you are after.

I will check in Waterstones first - for two reasons:

1. I have a Waterstones card

2. It is where I got the last copy, and I quite liked the look and feel of the book aswell as enjoying the story within it's pages.

If that fails will look at those :)
  • Does anyone on TB have a copy of Dracula that they would be willing to sell to febes?
  • I've not read D, but I've read quite a lot of them. They're good.
  • edited July 2009
    ahh the joy of lost books, it's so damn frustrating.
  • Why not try BookCrossing, or one of the other swap sites?
  • febes are you just looking for a copy of Dracula (as in Bram Stoker)? If so I have a copy you can have if you want to whisper me your address.
  • Are these the alaphabet crime books that were mentioned a while ago febes?
  • Neph - If it is the original one, then yes, but I know that it has been re-written aswell,. I want the original one. I will have it if it is the original. Written by Bram Stoker.

Yes Emma, these are the alphabet crime ones. :)
  • I'll go dig it out, I think it's the Penguin Classic print, which I am pretty sure is the original version.