Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Jordan Road

Something I did a couple of years back or so, but it'll give you an idea of what I do.

I really enjoyed the experience of working on this project, and I have to say that the producer and others had high hopes for me after it - but my apathy kicked in once more and that was that.

One thing that irks me about it is that the during the editing of the script one of the characters is made to say 'triskaideka-what?' This is unlikely as the missing part is 'phobia',which everyone knows. He should've said 'What-o-phobia?'

I had no say in the dodgy sound affects,and I hope you can understand the Geordie accents :-) enjoy, or whatever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/articles/2007/03/02/jordanroad_feature.shtml

By the way, my effort is No 10 (they saved the best till last ;-))

Comments

• I plugged in and tried but I had to tell it my broadband speed and I have no idea what it means, so I 'cancelled'
    I guess you're Joe?
    Well done anyway, COS, and I'm sorry I couldn't listen to it. PS do you know how I find my broadband speed, cos then I could get the realplayer thing and listen!
  • I'll try tomorow when the net isn't so busy and my brain is in gear to appreciate it.
    Well done.
  • Thank you COS - I'm on 1.4 download ... erm, that doesn't sound very good ...