Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

EDF Hit

edited November 2009 in - Writing Tales
I have a story up on EDF today. http://www.everydayfiction.com/overlooked-by-patsy-collins/

Comments

• Love that story Phot's Moll.

Though I did wonder when I saw the title what an energy company had done wrong. ;)
  • Loved this line "They hadn’t helped much and had made him feel as though he were carrying a note from his mum." and this one "At forty-three-and-a-quarter years"

At 6foot 5" I get that one too ‘what’s the weather like up there?’

I'm positive there'll be nothing for the EDF moaning and whinging crowd to find wrong with that story, loved it!
  • Though don't ask your mum to vote if she's like mine. The mouse got away from her she said and clicked 1 star by accident, but said it was a lovely story, if not different. That made up for it! not.
  • WEll done. I think the title of the thread will have confused a lot of people.
  • Thanks everyone!

Crikey, I see what you mean about the title - it does look as though I'm planning to blow up a power station. I'll see if I can change it.
  • They are a tough bunch over there. It's flash fiction, how they have the nerve to slam it for being short is beyond me. And most of the folks that comment never submit anything, grrrr
  • nice one Phots, well done
  • Well done PM! :-)
  • Good on you, Phots! :D
  • Another notch on the totem pole, Tosh!
  • Cheers, everyone!
  • Congratulations!