Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

The Quaint Christmas - FREE Downloads for all

DazDaz
edited December 2009 in - Writing Tales
Hi all you Talkbackers,
It's been a while since I popped in. Been up to my eyes in words editing the new Cornelius Quaint book as well as writing a little seasonal something called 'The Quaint Christmas'.
I was asked by the nice folk at www.bookarmy.com to write a short, Christmas-themed story using the characters from the Cornelius Quaint Chronicles that could be made available exclusively on their website for FREE DOWNLOAD. I was thrilled to do it, and flattered to be asked, and so cranked out a nice prequel to The Equivoque Principle. And so, it's available from the link below to read, or print or distribute in any way you see fit to any of your literary friends that might be interested. If any of you wish to follow me on twitter, I am DarrenCraske. Keep up the good work one and all.

http://www.bookarmy.com/news/Books/Quaint_Christmas.aspx

Darren Craske

Comments

• Thanks Daz. Glad to hear all is going well.
    I'm off to look at the download.
    Thanks, and Merry Christmas. :)
  • Pity, you need to set up a log-in etc.
  • Crikey, Carol, you're right. As i'm already a member on the site it auto logged me in. If anyone wishes to read The Quaint Christmas then kindly email me at [email protected] and I will send you a lovely FREE Acrobat pdf.
    many thanks
    Daz
  • Thanks Daz, e-mail on the way shortly. :)