Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Txtlit Runner-up

edited January 2010 in - Writing Tales
What a great start to the New Year - two of my entries are runners-up for the November Txtlit.co.uk competition! I had a text from them on 22nd December saying I was a runner-up, but found out two of my entries made it when I looked at the site today!

Comments

• Well done Littlewanda. Great news.
  • woohoo ! well done littlewanda. It's not easy the txtlit competition - but a good brain mover !
  • Congratulations!
  • Well done. Two shortlists at once is great! Shame they only pay money to the winner. I wonder if you entered again in December? You've obviously cracked this market now. Maybe you will win this time. Good luck.
  • Congratulations.
  • Great news
  • Well done!
  • Well done - the txtlit competition is hard!
  • Congratulations!
  • Well done, littlewanda - what a great way to go into the new year! :)
  • Yippppeeee!
  • Thanks everyone!

Viv - November was the third month I entered, but I didn't do December. I shall definitely be entering in January!
  • Very well done.
  • txtlit is ... ?
    well done, Littlewanda, whatever this strange sounding talent you have is!
  • To find out more about txtlit go to www.txtlit.co.uk, Ceka.

Basically, there is a different theme for each month (November's was sci-fic, December's was snow) and you have until the last day of the month to text a story using no more than 154 characters (that includes spaces). All entries must use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar - no text abbreviations allowed! Costs £1 (plus standard network charges) per entry.