Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers re-opens the 1st of July with an extra weight around its neck.

edited June 2010 in - Resources
I'm chuffed to finally be able to announce that with the re-opening of the submission doors after a month sabbatical Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers will be live from 1st July. Matt Hilton will be handling the thrillers, ColB the crime and noir and stoopidly I'm the new editor of horror. I look forward to getting first dibs at reading your grim, gory, screwed up works!

Comments

• EEEK... what have we gone n done?
    Welcome on board, Lee!
    ;)
  • You were very foolish, misguided, twonks, but it's too late now Col.
  • :D

http://thrillskillsnchills.blogspot.com/2010/06/ye-olde-editors-speak.html
  • Fabtastic, and congrats Lee on your new role. May you be spattered with the red stuff and be mightily afeared by all the submissions that come blazing your way.
  • Congratulations Lee.
  • Sounds like a match made in heaven... or should I say, hell! Enjoy your new powers, Lee!
  • Hm, yeah, we'll have to drawing on our nightmares to fix you up with a story, Lee.
  • brilliant news, Col, going from strength to strength!
  • This is marvellous news to read. The site was excellent before, now it's to the power of three. I look forward to continued great reading, boys. And congrats Lee.
  • Woo hoo, Lee!
  • Congrats, Lee - I'm sure you'll be an horrorific asset to an already (in)famous site! :D
  • I'm watching, Lee.
    Be afraid.
  • I won't be afraid, I'll be very afraid. I know the wrath that follows your eagle eye concerning any textual guffs I make ;oP
  • One day, you'll be glad I cared enough!
  • I'm glad now. Your honesty is what's needed, and I know that's what I'll always get. And as loathe as I am to say it, you've not been wrong yet lol
  • Lee accepted a piece of flash fiction from me, go check it out ... thanks, Lee, it looks superb!
  • It's a nice piece of light horror with a chuckle ending, perfect for a Sunday morning.
  • Well done Dorothy.
  • It's nice to say yes to stuff. I love editing the horror over at TKnC, I really do hate having to send rejections out, sent two this week, always feel like a meanie-bum, then I remind myself that I've garnered over 200 rejections since I started, then I feel a bit better lol.
  • and to add to today's joys, another story has been accepted!!!!!
    so I risked everything and sent a third ...
  • just to tell you, new story went up on the site this morning and Lee found the most amazing pic to go with it! Thanks, Lee!!!!!