Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Four Writing Competitions: Crime, Theatre and Writing for Children

edited January 2011 in - Resources
Details and links can be found on my blog -
http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2011/01/four-writing-competitions-crime-theatre.html

Comments

• Some interesting competitions! I'll think about it. Thanks for the heads up. :)
  • My pleasure :)
  • Thanks for that link Tracy, have just had a look and my writing won't go into the catagories but it's a great website with some really useful links and mini-articles.
  • Thanks Tulip :)
  • Thanks Tracy, have added link to my favourites
  • ^^^ For anyone who may be interested...
  • Thanks for bringing this back to the front page, Tracy.
  • Thanks, Tracy, just pinned your site into my new computer favourites list ...
  • Thanks Tracy. I did not know about Circalit...but do now !
  • [quote=lexia]Thanks Tracy. I did not know about Circalit...but do now ! [/quote]

Glad to help, Lexia - I have mentioned them a couple of times on here but because talkback is such a badly laid out site for seeing things the posts tend to slip down into oblivion really quickly.
  • Many thanks Tracy. I have registered and now need to get my head in gear ! I wish they'd given a word count rather an 30 pages tho ! :)
  • Good luck, pragmatist. You've gotta be in it to win it as they say. :D
  • Thanks Tracy. Good luck to U too ! I have to get my entry (or even entries ?!) in for the Debut Dagger http://www.thecwa.co.uk/daggers/debut/index.html first ! Anyone else entering ?
  • Has anyone had trouble registering with Circalit? A friend of mine tried to and keeps getting a link to what looks like a dating agency when she tries to fully register . It says
    'Raoul wants to add you as a friend'
  • KateyAnne - no - I had no problem. Perhaps your friend should try a different browser or block popups which might help. She/he should also run a virus check and check for malware (assume he/she is using Windows). The problem could be more fundamental in hijacking the site.

P
  • Sorry - only just seen this. I haven't had problems either but if she continues to do so let me know.