Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Comments!

edited April 2012 in - WM and WN
Just a bit of general site news I thought you might find interesting - you can now comment directly on our news and features stories (much as you would with all good modern blogs and sites!)
One small potential confusion though: to comment you have to be logged in, which is your Writers Online general login, not your Talkback one. If you're not registered yet, just go here: www.writers-online.co.uk/register/

Comments

• [quote=Webbo]to comment you have to be logged in,[/quote]

What - every time?
  • You shouldn't have to keep entering your details with each comment Liz - once you're logged in, the system should keep you logged in for the duration of your visit.
  • *scratches head*

Oh. Not sure if I can do that.
  • https://www.writers-online.co.uk/
  • [quote=Webbo]You shouldn't have to keep entering your details with each comment Liz - once you're logged in, the system should keep you logged in for the duration of your visit.[/quote]
    Yeah - that's what I thought. Every time I visit. Or does clicking on the bookmark log me in?
  • No Liz, the bookmark won't log you in automatically unfortunately... it's a security thing really, as you can access your subscription and personal details with the same login.

BB - ?!