Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in September 2013's Writing Magazines?

2»

Comments

• [quote=snailmale]Had you down as more a onesie sort of a girl.[/quote]
    My onesie is my own skin - can't bear anything else.
  • [quote=DeneBebbo]But what about improper writers who don't work for free?[/quote]

:D

OoooOOOh, missus, the very thought.
  • Just come back from holiday to my copy of the magazine.
    Congratulations to everyone mentioned so far and I'll add a quick bit of trumpet blowing about my e-book article on page 14 (thanks for your help monothlon!) also my non-fiction book A Writer on Writing (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Writer-Writing-Advice-Success-ebook/dp/B00C0GBRS6/) gets a mention in Writers News.

When I've got the washing out of the way, I'll sit back and enjoy everyone else's contributions.
  • Congratulations Sallyj.
  • Congratulations Sallyj.

ps - your link won't work cos you put it in brackets! :)
  • [quote=Lizy]ps - your link won't work cos you put it in brackets![/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out, Lizy. Here it is out of the brackets:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Writer-Writing-Advice-Success-ebook/dp/B00C0GBRS6/
  • Just come back to find my WM in my pile of holiday post.

Well done, Lizy, on first place with your clever poem. Brill :D

And well done all you other TBers, too.

I shall get my teeth into it tomorrow.
  • I have just got back too after my house sitting stint and opened my mag to read Lizy's poem first as I saw her mention it on FB. I love it. Well done.
    Well done to the other TBers. Hope to get round to reading more tomorrow must unpack now.
  • edited September 2013
    Yes, I know this may seem late - but since I literally bought the September issue today I've just skimmed this thread to see who to look out for. We'll done, all - and I look forward to reading all your contributions over the next few days :)