Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Another newborn at the TB maternity suite

edited May 2014 in Writing
I have been fretting, bleating and seeking advice for some time about this and that book as it metamorphosises from virtual to physical - and I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and input.

^:)^

This is the paperback outcome of 'Salt', a children's seaside mystery. You may remember me attempting to tweak the blurb:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Salt-Helen-Laycock/dp/1499276257/ref=la_B006PGFVL6_1_9_bnp_1_pap?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399369854&sr=1-9

I'm not going to change another thing, btw, so please do not suggest anything; my nerves won't take it! Just thought you might like to see it.

My kindle version is currently the old version (so don't buy it - yet!).
In the paperback, I have tightened up the text and inserted em dashes, thanks to my newfound knowledge (courtesy of TB), plus enhanced it with a few other touches thanks to a very knowledgeable TB member.
As there are images inside, it's very hard to format them into kindle and I need Hubs to help again before changing it.

I shall have to choose my moment.
Tagged:

Comments