Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

My latest on Amazon

edited June 2014 in Writing
I'm pleased to say that my latest offering "Understanding Andrew Marvell's Cromwell Poems and Eulogies" is out in paperback and on kindle.

I'll be doing a free promotion on Kindle soon and I'll come back with timings and links in the next day or two. I'd be grateful for any comments and reviews.

It's taken a lot of time and research. Only seven poems analysed but I've had to renew my research library books five times!!!

Comments

• Very impressive, aeschylus.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

I 'did' Andrew Marvell for A Level.
  • Very impressive and am impressed!
  • Goodness! Well done - and yes, very impressive. (and something I couldn't even dream of reviewing... @-) )
  • I am impressed beyond words.
  • Grrr it has to be enrolled in KDP select for 30 days before you can do a free promotion. I don't remember that waiting time before.
  • Congratulations on the book, and all that concentrated brain power needed for the subject.
  • Great stuff. I wouldn't know where to start.
  • edited June 2014
    Yes, well done.
  • Congratulations.
    Grrr it has to be enrolled in KDP select for 30 days before you can do a free promotion. I don't remember that waiting time before.
    That must be new.

• Good luck with the sales.( or freebies)
  • Good luck. Hope it goes well.