Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Rules for Safe Living

edited February 2015 in Writing
http://i58.tinypic.com/2iuyhzq.jpg
Rule 645 (and a bit): Never open a car door when your head is in the way

Comments

• BEWARE!
    I clicked on this and was bombarded with comps and prizes...asking for PIN numbers.
  • I've flagged it, Bill.
  • Weird, cos I've just done and the pic of my poor old head shows, though I admit there are other suggested videos but no requests for pin numbers. The trouble with this site is no facility to 'paste' which would mean only my pic would show.
  • I could see the picture- nasty cut toothlight.

I do run AdBlock Plus, so that stops a lot of pop-ups and adverts.
  • Try putting the photo on your website and the pasting the code here. Or putting it on Photobucket?
  • Ouch, Toothlight! (nothing dodgy looking, other than toothy's head, showed for me)
  • Guess I'll stay away from this one!
  • Ouch that doesn't look good,
  • There is an upside, Maybe the bang will create a flood of writing ideas, and I'll be able to do a simultaneous translation into eight languages. Does that come under fact, fiction, SciFi....or (worryingly) the onset of dementia?
  • Wear a hat at all times, toothlight. Life is dangerous.
  • So why do I get a blank page apart from ads? (I do have Adblocker.)
  • Weird, but if you wish to send me your email address I can send as an attachment
  • edited February 2015
    I saw the image, but I can understand why others could not. The problem is, toothlight; you are using tinypic - it's a dreadful website, and you should try to avoid in the future. If you'd like to upload an image then might I suggest www.imgur.com ? It does everything tinypic does, only better, and without all the annoying ads ect. Imgur has become the "social" norm of image hosting on the internet.
  • Thanks for the info and will try it. Tiny pic works okay on Facebook, Ideas4Writers, and two other sites. The problem with this site is there is no button you can use to open the pic via 'paste.'
  • Ouch! Hope you're healing now