Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in September 2015's Writing Magazines?

edited August 2015 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who's in September 2015's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 6th August so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• Mine's arrived. Have to nip to Wimborne, but I'll take it with me - friend might be late.
  • Oh right, so you're taking the mag with a view to rolling it in to a baton to bash her with when she turns up late. Yes?
  • My copy has arrived too. Didn't see any TB's I recognised.
  • Mine's just arrived.
  • Just arrived home to find mine in the porch waiting for me. Going to have a cuppa and a look through.
  • Oh heck, I haven't read the last one yet. September - far too autumnal to contemplate.
  • I forgot to mention it at the time, but did anyone (who reads Writers' Forum) notice one of the articles last year where the writer commented on the number of Christmas cards they'd received/sent? The article came out in the November issue. Hmm. Pure fiction.