Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

To win my book plus two more, hop over to this blog

Comments

• Just tried to do it, Ana. It's telling me to leave a blog comment, but in the space is already written: 'The place I love to read' (or something like that!). I am unable to write over the comment or finish it. :(
  • Thanks TN, I will report to Circus Queen.
  • Tried too... i think it submitted one entry but not any of the 3 bonus ones.
  • Circus queen is baffled. It seems to work when she tests it. Rafflecopter is new to me. Would be grateful if someone else could have a go.
  • Just left a comment.
  • edited October 2015
    I left a comment too. What a lovely blog.

Although, I didn't leave my comment through the box type thing, just on the blog in the comments section. I've no idea what Liz is on about, 3 bonus entries.
  • I left a comment too. What a lovely blog.

Although, I didn't leave my comment through the box type thing, just on the blog in the comments section. I've no idea what Liz is on about, 3 bonus entries.
    When you click on the box with the names of the books in, and try and comment, it tells you to finish the comment for the chance of 3 extra points, but doesn't tell you what those points do. Then you have to click on agreeing to the terms and conditions, then it gives you a comment box, but still (tried twice today) doesn't let you, or me, at least, comment. Neither can I comment in the normal way. I find it's often the case with a mac on these blogs made by parties that aren't very well known. They seem to exclude those on macs. It's very upsetting and is the reason I usually try.

• I'm not all that surprised with a name like rafflecopter. Sounds like a wayward spy drone buzzing round the ceiling fan in a backstreet Cairo bar.
  • Rafflecopter is huge, and trustworthy :)