Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Sandra Patterson

edited October 2015 in Writing
I asked on the current 'Let's Try Limericks' thread about someone called Sandra Patterson. Several years ago Sandra had something to do with a very active limerick thread that attracted a great number of entries. Sandra either started it off or, like me at the time, was a compulsive participant. I can't remember what Sandra (who lived, I think, in Scotland) called herself on Talkback, and certainly don't know what happened to her subsequently. Perhaps somebody could fill in the gaps.

Comments

• I shall prod her on FB.
  • Who was she here, Br?
  • Oof da! I don't know. I can't remember what day it is most of the time :P
  • That's because your head is in a jar.
  • edited October 2015
    :))
  • Did someone call?
  • HELLO!!!!!!! Welcome. Please stay. How lovely to see you.
  • Oh It's you!

Had no idea who they were talking about!

Lovely to see you, do come in.
  • Ladies, you're making me blush.

:\">

Frankly I'm surprised anyone remembers me. How flattering. Neil, I do miss our limericks. We had some good laughs I recall.
  • It was me, FT, who started this (on the subject of limericks). I recalled a very active and prolonged thread quite a lot of years ago which you may have started in which people wrote limericks followed by a new opening line which the next participant had to complete etc. etc.

I also renmember the website you did inaugurate: Parodies Lost. Some excellent parodies by Talkbackers. Was looking at it again only the other day.Glad anyway to see you're still in circulation. I remember you well.
  • Hey, it's flyingtart! I too didn't know who Neil was trying to find!
    Where have you been FT? How are you? Is this just a flying visit, or can we lure you back?
  • How kind. I'm well, thanks. Not writing much at the moment, and wasting too much time on Twitter! It's a bit different round here, isn't it? I hardly know the place.

Hope you're all well and getting into print.

Cheers, Sandra ;)
  • Hello there FT.

You're right, of course.

What idiot said, "Plus ca change............"?

• Hello FT! I remember Parodies Lost... I think we did a good job there. Still a fun site to read!
    http://parodieslost.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Just had a look at that link... how did I miss this wonderful blog when it was up and running?
  • We could always revive it...