Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Jekyll and Hyde study guide

edited March 2016 in Writing
Just a flying visit to let you know that this is becoming available on Amazon right now- my twelfth book!

If anyone has a young relative who is doing the text for GCSE I'd be pleased to send a review copy.

I read the other stories Stevenson had written in the previous few years, as part of the research. He's gone in and out of fashion, but he's quite modernist is his outlook and he seems to have anticipated some of the science of psychoanalysis as well as exploring the gothic and the paranormal. A man about 30 years ahead of his time.

How many of us can claim that distinction?

Comments

• John Wyndham, that artist who invented the helicopter, I'd say Aldous Huxley as well... hmmmm. Quite a lot of people. But maybe not on this website.
  • Oh, and congratulations!
  • Well done!
  • Congratulations :)
  • I've no idea how you get them out so quickly, aeschylus, but well done!
  • I've no idea how you get them out so quickly, aeschylus, but well done!

Ooer missus!

Hurray for aeschylus
  • Well done. I have been editing my son's essays for A level, but haven't heard any mention of this one on the exam curriculum. Must ask about next year's titles though.