Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

New Release - Crystal and Sin: Complete Edition

edited December 2016 in Writing
Now available for all to read on Amazon Kindle, Crystal and Sin: Complete Edition brings together the entire saga of Crystal, her friends, and her mysterious enemy the Empress of Sin.

SYNOPSIS
A maiden created to be as pure as crystal; a former soldier lost in regret; an assassin torn between past and present; a man unhinged by dark tragedy; the self-proclaimed Empress of Sin. These five tails interweave to reveal the truth.

Previously released in three volumes, Crystal and Sin: Complete Edition brings together the entire saga of Crystal, her friends, and their shadowy nemeses.

Read the first two chapters here on Goodreads.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Lara.
    A friendly tip. Hit your edit button to fix the third sentence, or we will be tossing heads or 'tales' to see if you fix it. \:D/
  • Another friendly tip - you are allowed to visit the site and make a post even when you don't have a new book out!

OK, that was maybe more grumpy than friendly, but it's still true.
  • ARG! Can't edit to take out that spelling mistake.
  • Aha, Lara's back.

Suffer, you've paid the penalty for infrequency!! :D
  • The edit facility is for 24 hours...
  • Is this a sequel to Crystal Tips and Alistair?

They were lovely stories those were and not an advert in sight

Nothing worse than being bombatded with READ MY BOOk advertising on Talkback. There's enough of that clap trap on Twitter where people don't communicate with each other, rather simply hurl adverts out willy nilly

Yes I loved Crystal Tips and Alistair
  • Poor Lara's copped a hiding from some of us.

Now, I feel guilty. X(