Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in October 2018's Writing Magazines?

edited September 2018 in - WM and WN
Who's in October 2018's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 6th September so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

This month's issue includes the Competition Guide 2019.

Comments

• Mine arrived Monday morning; haven't spotted anyone yet.
  • Mine's here too. Just about to have a quick scan through.
  • Mine waiting for me when I arrived home. Not had a chance to open it yet.
  • Still waiting for mine.
  • Still waiting for mine.
    You usually get yours first...
  • I usually get mine very early and it didn't come till yesterday this month.
  • edited September 2018
    It's been quiet on here, I wonder if there's a problem with some of them. On Facebook they're saying it's availble in stores from today. I've asked where mine is. Ditto Twitter.
  • I haven't had mine yet, perhaps because we are way out West the stagecoach is late :)
  • <):)

I've had replies to the question on Facebook and Twitter – that it's strange and they're looking into it. Others have also queried it on Facebook.
  • Mine turned up today
  • I had mine either yesterday or the day before. Can't remember...
  • Anyone still waiting?

• Mine arrived yesterday. Only spotted a client, no TBers.
  • Went into Tesco.

It is 9th September and not on the shelf yet? Is usually there by now.
  • Must have been some issue at the distributors. :(
  • Hopefully, more than one, Carol, else I'd have to fight you for it

• I received my subscriber copy okay, but one of the writers at the RNA Chapter on Friday hadn't received hers either.

One of the members was in it, so I was able to pass my copy round so the others could see it- the train journey allows me time to read WM.
  • My copy arrived last week (Tuesday, I seem to recall) yet, eight days later, I've not even opened its covers yet.
  • Bought mine in Smiths, today.
  • Went into Tesco.

It is 9th September and not on the shelf yet? Is usually there by now.
    12th Sept. Still not in Tesco. Several spaces where other mags shd go too.

Better try Smiths, like C2 has.