Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Digital subscriptions

Hello everyone, it's been a  while since I stuck my head over the parapet, but it's been one of those summers.
I have a question: my WM subsrciption is up for renewal, and I see there's that new-fangled digital version thingy out that they never had when I were a cub. (Or when J Telfer was a lad, come to that.) I have a Chromebook, and wondered if it's readable on that? What with me living in France still, and who knows what that will mean reagarding post and so forth in the coming months (without mentioning the B word), I wonder if I'd be better off, not to mention greener, going digital. Is it the same complete magazine, but without the paper (and the pastic bag)?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Yes, it's the whole magazine on Readly, but you wouldn't get the competition supplement.

You could contact Readly via their Facebook page or their Twitter account and ask. They certainly have magazines in French on there too.

• Thanks, Carol.
  • WM on Readly?? I didn't know that - thanks, Carol! Interestingly, when I searched for 'Writing' it did show the comp 2020 guide and the crime writing supplement though they're listed as separate publications.
  • MerylMac said:
    WM on Readly?? I didn't know that - thanks, Carol! Interestingly, when I searched for 'Writing' it did show the comp 2020 guide and the crime writing supplement though they're listed as separate publications.
    That's probably why I missed them, thanks.
  • It's offered as a possibility on my sub renewal screen. Can I do it from there? Or do I have to download some app first to the Chromebook? I readily confess my ignorance!
  • Not sure Mrs Bear, think it depends on your device.