Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

First time for me

edited September 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hi, this is Allie. I've suddenly realised that I'm logged on as someone I've never heard of before, and that all my messages are appearing as by this person. Is it a fictitious name or has my log in just got confused?
  • Okay, this is me now. But how does that happen? I've seen some of you complaining now and again, but it's a first for me. Weird!
  • Neil and I swapped identities yesterday. Amazing the things you learn about someone ...
  • Happens a lot.  I sometimes find I've been posting as someone else for a couple of days.  I usually only notice when I go to check a thread I know I replied to but can't see my name.
  • Well, I suppose it all adds to the fun, lol.
  • Swapped identities? You sound as if you inhabited his body rather than his user name :)

There's a story there, Jay.
  • Allie, let Webbo know, as he wanted us to tell him so he can sort out these clitches. He's been taking out names that haven't been used for a long time, and these are often the ones that get substituted.
    Not sure what happened to Jay/Neil yesterday, but those two are...unique.
  • This is probably a stupid question, Carol, but how do I 'let Webbo know'?