Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Guys, can we send a message to TT's email?

KazKaz
edited August 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Like everyone else I'm getting pretty concerned. Is there any way we can get Webbo to deliver a personal message to TT? This may all be quite innocent and we are worrying ourselves for nothing (let's hope so) but I keep reading through her original posting and it's making me uncomfortable. I can't forget about it. Any suggestions?

Luv Kaz

P.S. Does anyone know Tessa personally?
  • Kaz - I don't know TT personally, but an email could be sent using the email facility on Members' Profiles. Don't know if we should wait or not.
  • I don't want to jump the gun, but equally I don't mind writing her a personal note saying that I'm worried. Advice welcomed.
  • I can e-mail her if you want.
  • why not wait another day to see if there is any response, and if not, use the Talkback members profile to send her an email. Just a suggestion.
  • Cheers, Dorothy, only problem is I'm off to Brighton for the weekend, leaving tomorrow at around 10am. OK, I'll hang fire until then. If anyone believes in it, can we send some positive vibes TT's way?

Luv Kaz
  • I've e-mailed TT personally, as I feel I may have been the one who caused offence, and I don't want TT-who is a lovely person- to feel she was being called 'sick', as that was not my intent.
  • Carol - I always regard you as the diplomatic "peacemaker" when people fall out, so I know you wouldn't have wanted to upset TT.
  • I thought she might have taken offence at one of my jokes. Perhaps, if there is something wrong, it's an accumulation of things.
  • Perhaps Paul is back, and she is feeling better in herself and is going back to revising her book.
  • Oh, what a gorgeous bunch you are.  I'm embarrassed about all this. 

Hey, I don't tend to take offence at anything - or I'm having a really Off Day if I do!  And many of my posts are written with my tongue firmly stuck in my cheek, please remember that. 

The trouble with written posts is ... interpretation!!  Thanks Kaz and all the rest of you.  Sorry to get you worried.
  • That's OK, TT. Glad it wasn't anything serious.
  • TT glad you are OK! 
  • I, like everyone else, love this forum because its members seem to genuinely care. I wouldn’t choose to stick around in a place where people are forever shouting each other down...but it would also be a shame if we became scared to speak our minds (and by that I don't mean pick on each other). We’re a group of writers and should be able to engage in debate without fear of upsetting one another… a good case for smilies, think : )
  • Perhaps TT should be Tried and Tested? Glad to have ewe back in the fold  - all 'penned' in.  Write?