Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Re TT again

KazKaz
edited August 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• I've just been reading through the thread of TT's posting about BB8 - I wonder if she might be upset because of some of the responses. Just a thought.
  • I'll definitely e-mail her.
  • I've sent her a personal e-mail assuring her I was not being critical of her, and that everyone was worrying about her leaving.
    I hope I've rectified any damage I may have inadvertantly done.
  • Carol - should I e-mail (standard, not Talkback) her, too?
  • Thanks, guys, I'll email her too. Keep in touch.
  • She's going to have so many emails in her in-box!
  • I sent one earlier
  • when anyone emails, send her my love. I tried to find her on myspace but it looks like she's deleted her profile.
  • Please do Jay.
    I'm really concerned I may have upset her, and you know me well enough-in a manner of speaking- to know I wouldn't deliberately do that.
  • Carol, I've e-mailed TT. Also, I've sent you a message via Talkback - please watch out for it as it's important. Thanks.
  • Carol, big hugs, you soppy thing!  God knows what we talked about re BB8 but no way has anyone on here upset me and, least of all, you, you nut!  :O)
  • So glad to hear from you TT, we were all worried about you, especially me and my big mouth. So glad I hadn't upset you.Lots of hugs.

Jay there's a thread for you.
  • Thanks, Carol. All's well that ends well.