Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Read this and smile.

edited August 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hope this cheers people up on what for me is a rainy, and rather dreary day.

George Bush consulted a psychic to find out when he would die. She gripped his hands, closed her eyes tightly and then said:
    "You will die on an arab hoilday..."
    George Bush looked tense. "Which one?" He asked. "There are so many!"
    The pschycic smiled at him sweetly, and said: "Any day that you die will be an arab holiday."

A man went to a scientist at his laboratory, and said:
    "Excuse me sir, but I am interested in buying a new brain."
    The scientist smiled and said: "Right this way sir."
    The scientist led him to a room filled with shelve supon shelves, each with several jars sitting upon them. Ine ach jar, a human brainw as clearly visible.
    "Now," said the scientist politely, "for the brain of your average Joe, you'll have to pay £100. For the brain of an Oxford Scholar, you'll have to pay £300. For the brain of a politician, you'll have to pay £1,000."
    The man looked confused. "May I ask why it costs so much for the brain of a politician?"
    The scientist chuckled. "Why, my dear fellow, because it has never been used of course!"
  • Too right - thanks for those, M1001!!
  • thanks! truly funny
  • They brought a smile to my face.
  • Excellent but much preferred the 1st one
  • Thanks Mattman!
  • Brilliant!