Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Technical hitch: WEBBO! HELP!

Comments

• Hello all!  Been having problems viewing Talkback pages since yesterday.  It keeps showing me pages from the 19/8, shows that I'm logged on when I'm not and refuses to show me the latest posts if I do manage to reach a current thread.  Anyone else having this problem? Also wanted to post this thread to check whether Webbo's received my email.

Now, if I don't appear again on this thread, it will be because I CAN'T SEE any of your replies!  Grrrrrr!
  • No MDD, mine's working okay.
    But I have been experiencing general problems with my computer over the weekend, but it's okay now.
  • I am having problems editing my profile.
    I assume it is to do with the changes Webbo has been making.
  • Boy, is this going to be a short thread .. Alright, having struggled with this all day yesterday and most of today, now I feel (MDD smiles sheepishly) ... er, a bit dumb.  Was my own b****y fault by the looks of it.  I adjusted my internet options security, privacy and temporary internet files settings on Sunday night, after reading more scary stuff on identity theft and also noticing that my computer was misbehaving a bit over the weekend (wonder whether it was a national glitch, Carol?).  Turns out it was changing from 'Automatically' (checking for newer versions of stored pages for temporary internet files) to 'Never' that did it.  Ah well, you live and learn.

Sorry Webbo!  No need to reply to my emails!  ... ahhhh, it's good to be back ...
  • Glad you got that sorted out, MDD!
  • Glad it wasn't a major problem MDD.
  • Yippe, MDD.