Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Profiles

edited August 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Just read list of profiles.  Seems everybody is in to writing crime. Hey, leave off,  that's my genre.  Well I thought it was. I've had a new idea. It's about a boy called Barry Jotter, he's a wizard at writing spoof ghost stories about about people who haven't died yet.  Any one doing this??  ideas welcome.  And remember - I thought of it first.   Marc.
  • But where is the crime Marc?.  Lol.

I write crime fiction because that is what I read.  Unfortunately it's one of those genres that publishers and agents have full lists of.  A tough nut to crack.  I wrote my novel bound, because I wanted a kidnap story that would scare me, and seeing that there wasn't a one, I decided to write one myself.
  • I'm not, locked into the past, me!
  • Jenny's profile seems rather empty, is she concealing some dark secret about her writing that she can't reveal?  TRhis should be a whole new post really.
  • You will find interesting enough that both profiles and threads often have the wrong person attached
  • I'm not writing crime, though some think my writing is criminal!
  • I don't write crime I write children's books and letters!