Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

For Scratch

edited August 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• And anybody else who may be interested in 3d Computer Graphics etc, and to create your own book illustrations, with practice that is
    This is a superb programme, I use this, Bryce 6.1 and started with Poser 5 now use Poser 7
    it is genuine and comes from a very reputable company Go to www.Daz3d.com and select the Daz Studio 1.7 link
  • Bringing this to the top in case it goes off page 1 before Scratch sees it!
  • Thanks for that Jenny much appreciated.

It's ok Nenastew peek as much as you like.
    Bryce 6; Download the free Bryce 5.1 first and install it, as on the face there is only two main differences really.
    The look and the ability to import directly from Daz Studio, so what you can do in 5.1 with a few exceptions is what you can do in 6

You may be wondering why are they giving these programmes free.
    Bryce 5.1 can no longer be sold - morally speeking of course - as Bryce 6 outdated it.
    Daz Studio and the 3D starter pack both also entirely free.
    You have to buy everything else, so there is a method in their madness but they are superb at getting you started, especially when you register with Daz and go to the Freebies Page, I kid you not everything on that page is Free.
  • Already got the free Art Rage, at the mo' much prefer Abobe Photosop CS2

By the way anyone is welcome to try the Daz 3D site, won't cost anything 'onest - trust me I used to be a policeman LOL
  • Glad you like it
    Not had a chance to read my narpo news yet, had a sudden chance of a short 2 day break in Wales Wednesday and Thursday

With this 3D site I am goimg to repost it but under a different title, and if you don't mind will mention this thread to let others know about it.
  • I peeked!