Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Rebus XX

edited July 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• For any Ian Rankin fans, the last Rebus instalment is now available for pre-order from Amazon (release date 6th September).

I've ordered my copy along with Val McDermid's new Tony Hill novel and The Writers and Artists Year book 2008.  Looks like I have quite a bit of reading before I get to University, but not before I have finished reading Eragon and Eldest first!.
  • Thanks Stirling. I'm a great Rankin fan too.
  • Me  too! (And released on my birthday too!)

I notice the next Terry Pratchett (Making Money) can also now be pre-ordered at Amazon.
  • I'm about half way through Tracy.

I used to read a lot of fantasy when I was a little girl and I haven't read any for a long time.  I know there has been a lot of criticism saying that it's just a rip off of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, but I think it is fabulous.  I haven't read a book this good in a long time, and I don't think I have ever read a book that I literally couldn't put down (or stay up reading even though I know I will be knackered the next day).

How about when I've finished the book we start a thread on the book?.