Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Arthur-Rex's interview

edited July 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Arthur-Rex had his doggie interview this morning and immediately ingratiated himself with the reporter by sitting on her lap and licking her face.

Here are some of the questions asked:

What is your best memory of Tobago?  (Arthur-Rex is a rescue from the Caribbean)
    Lounging on the beach soaking in the sun.  Miss that here.  Though lazing in front of Bossman's Aga on my pink duvet isn't too bad.  Bossman thinks I'm just bone idle.

What do you most like about living in Crewkerne?
    Beautiful stretches of woodland with plenty of rabbits and squirrels to chase.

What's your favourite musical?
    Cats.

What favourite thing would you take to a desert island?
    The little French poodle from next dor. She's very chic. A real flirt.

What advice would you give to people to stay healthy?
    Let me chase them down the road.

Any ambitions?
    Get on the Paul O Grady Show. I know I would be a star turn. And it would give Bossman's book some great publicity. He's driving me barking mad at the moment, going on and on about wanting to see it in paperback.

The reporter took a photo of Arthur-Rex who  pricked up his ears when we said 'Cheese'. Arthur-Rex adores cheese. The page spread will be in the local paper on Thursday.
  • 'Well done, Arthur-Rex. Oh, and say hi to Bossman' says Kool Kat.
  • He he! Well done Malcolm.
  • Well done Arthur Rex, and Malcolm too.
  • Well done!
  • Great interview, Arthur-Rex.
  • super answers!
  • Well done Arthur-Rex, Malcolm will you scan it and put on your myspace?
  • Hi Josie.  You've made me feel very guilty as I haven't kept the dog blog up to-date.  Need Arthur-Rex to bring me to heel with a nip on the ankles as a great deal has been going on.
    Hope all's well with your writing and book sales. I've had a major publisher interested in taking on my sequel when and if it ever gets finished.  Providing of course it's up to scratch.  Arthur-Rex is a dab hand at the scratching lark so taking a leaf out of his book I must get my teeth into that sequel.
  • Woff, woff to that Malcolm.
  • Malcolm, last night I dreamt you'd sold 5,000 copies.
  • Oh boy Jay. Keep on dreaming mate.  Sure it wasn't just 5?  <g>
  • Well done malcolm and Arthur-Rex.  How is dear old Crewkerne?  My first job was at nearby Perrott Hill School, North Perrott, just down the road.