Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I'm in WM!

edited July 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I've had my first letter published in WM, the May issue! I'm in with my real name Nola, for those don't know.
  • Well done Nola - I'm off to unearth my May copy. 
  • That's great!
  • Well done. Obviously the May issue has finally arrived.
  • When I was visiting England in January, it felt weird (but great) to buy WM in the right month, not  having to wait two months like it is down here. Oh well.
  • Well done, Must have a look.
  • well done!  i had my first letter published in WM as well doesnt it feel great!  keep the feeling and write something else wonderful!
  • Well done, both of you!
  • Congratulations.  Just off to unearth my May copy.
  • Yes, I spotted that - congratulations :)
  • I'll have to find May's magazine an have a read!.

I remember once being told, that if you can write and publish a letter, you can write and publish a book.
  • Stirling - I suspect it needs a lot of self-discipline and patience to write a book.

I don't have either of those qualities in abundance! However, I can write letters anytime, even when I have nothing much to say!
  • More like hard nosed determination and a stubborn streak Jenny!.
  • Well done letter writers!
  • Well done to all of us!
  • i wonder whos in the next magazine due out of FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY woo hoo unlucky for some 13th
  • You took the words right out of my mouth ...
  • YUK - taking anything out of someone's mouth. Meanwhile, I look forward to the next WN/WM.
  • lol u crack me up lol