Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

whos nino??

edited July 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• ok i have just come on to wn and i am under the name nino but this is elizabeth??????
  • Check your 'Logged on as...' box. If it's wrong, log out then log back in again. This is not a rare event. Happens to the best of us. Cheers!  :)
  • way am back lol thanks ig
  • This is odd. Out of curiosity I looked at Nino's profile and checked all 7 of his posts.

The latest one was Elizabeth in disguise (!), but all the others - although at the top it said they had been started by Nino - had someone else's name against the first message.

Is there an explanation?!!
  • I think what happens, Jenny, is that comments posted from a member are attributed to that member on their profile. When you go into those threads (via the profiles) - take particular note of the 'date and time' they were posted because when scrolling down to that date and time, that particular person's name on the left-hand column is actually blanked out. Am I making sense?
  • Hi, Elizabeth. Welcome to Talkback.
  • If nino is elizabeth who is mad doctor dribble????
  • Mad Doctor Dribble is as we call  MDD, work committments at the moment mean infrequent drop in's. But you will understand the name when we tell you it's a baby doctor.
  • Nino blows in and out.
  • oh very clever, Kateyanne ...!
  • You make Nino sound like a pair of old bellows! ;-)
  • IG - I think so! I'll read it again later!!!
  • IG - Read your advice again - a bit more slowly this time! - and yes - it does make sense!
  • nino is not me lol am just me . weird though
  • It's OK, Elizabeth - it's nothing paranormal. Just an occasional glitch in the WN system.