Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Well I have done it

edited July 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• After a long time and hopefully pleaded forgiveness with Richard Liddell at the Writing College, I have rewritten the comedy passage, calling it Hobson's Choice - perhaps a bit on the erotic side maybe but far from easy writing comedy. What might tickle one person's funny bone, may leave others stone cold so fingers crossed everyone that I will be welcomed back like a prodigal son/or it daughter in this case?
    I had my scriptwriting assignment this week and it looks quite favourable for a first go although naturally further work is required. This week I am going to use an already made video and do the analysis procedure, turning points and all that.  I can now work also on the spy fiction one as well.  It is now time to think of better things and get focused.
  • Getting focused, Woll22, you're so right.
  • Well done! Keep it going! Nothing succeeds like perseverance and we all need to do that ... I mean, look at me, another evening gone and all I have created is an email to my sister and a carefully worded letter to the Head Lessor about the infestation problem in the basement which is affecting our property but not our problem ... that took some working out!
  • Dorothy - What is the basement infested with? Rampaging bison?!!
  • Good on you Woll.
    In the basement, oooohhh what Isle of White mysterious vermin could it be- or is it insects?
  • rampaging woodworm.  The usual comment, when taking them from the wall and throwing them outside is 'get out you wood eating ************!' not from me, from daughter! the floor is giving way where we come in to our property ... the builder assessing the problem was heard to say 'that's their stairs.' and someone else said 'is that all that's holding them up?' Scary or what?