Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Oh Yay!

edited June 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I've just had an acceptance for another article I wrote a while back and sent off to a particular editor who sounded keen - so she got it in April and I hadn't heard anything.
    I sent a query via email today and she's replied straight away saying it's going into their Sept/Oct issue. I'm happy now.

Oh, and another one is going in the August issue of another magazine I have been in before, but I already knew about that as it was commissioned, don't think I mentioned it on here, though.

And another success, of a kind, I finally got five chapters of my new book finished and sent to the publisher who was interested and feel great about getting that sent off. I really enjoyed all the research and feel it has enhanced the book, and more importantly, my knowledge of the subject. This editor is on holiday though, so I have a couple of weeks wait at least for that. Felt great having it sent off though, I've been working on it for a while!
  • Yay you Moria! Well done that witchy woman!
  • Well done, glad the work is paying off.
  • Congratulations!
  • Well done
  • Brilliant stuff Moira, well done!
  • keep it going, Moira, you're doing so well!
  • Congratulations.
  • Congratulations Moira!
  • Great news, Moira.  Well done.